Grainsoft is one of our leading applications. Matured from over 15 years of developing for the Grain industry this application makes light work of many of the hard tasks normally associated with Grain Handling.
Grainsoft is a Windows based grain commodity management database, incorporating storage, trading, packing and warehousing into one user friendly and powerful database.
The lead developer of Grainsoft started in the Grain industry doing many of the jobs manually, giving us the advantage of knowing and understanding how functions need to operate from a users perspective within the industry. This has allowed us to create a user friendly system and relate to our clients needs.
Easy to manage stock and position calculations, a wide variety of reporting facilities, automated documentation, advanced flexibility, and Electronic Documentation Interface with other applications has made Grainsoft an invaluable resource to many of our customers.
- Tickets (Receivals, Outloads, Transfers and Containerised Packing tickets)
- Contracts & Orders (Orders commonly referred to as Grain Movement Orders)
- Stock and Storage handling. Including Journal Entries, Warehousing, Regrades, Transfer of Ownerships, Shrink calculations and other stock manipulation options.
- Payments & Invoicing module. (With automatic levy and royalty calculations, as well as capabilities for oil bonuses or other complex matrix formulas) creating payments for hundreds of growers can be reduced to a matter of seconds.
- Packing – Automated Export & Packing documentation certificate and reporting generation
- PRA’s (With automatic intergration into the 1-stop PRA system) and ERA / Containerised movements
- Importing & Exporting of data from and to other clients electronically.
- Exporting of finance data to common finance applications (such as MYOB)
- DPI levy and Royalty Reporting
- Additional Powerful and extensive reporting options, including trade position, transport, stock averages from test results, load times, etc…
- Individual User level security & permissions options.
- Ability to send electronic documentation, completely signed via email or fax from your PC.
Grainsoft does not have a GL accounting module. We do however have the ability to integrate with other accounting applications to complete the system and have had experience exporting data to MYOB, Quickbooks and Attache, and can always look at exporting into other applications if required.
Grainsoft will calculate all the payment details (including GST, levies, royalties, etc) and generate a RCTI. From here the information can be entered (or we can make modules to upload) into your accounting package.